Great new stompbox from the crew at Wazinator, and it's kick ass to boot. It's called the Dropkick and it's a little ripper. All the great bass that they are known for but in a smaller robust framework. Comes in a cool little zip up bag.
1. Eye catching aluminum die cast design.
2. Extreme bass - no need to add EQ to get a great tone.
3. Solid Tasmanian Oak impact bar - nothing beats the acoustic properties of timber.
4. High gain - line level output - great if you have limited number of mic inputs on your mixing desk - no worries - input the Dropkick as line level.
5. Passive analog electronics - no need to worry about batteries during your performance.
6. Solid and reliable build quality that is built to withstand a pounding - literally.
7. Weighing only 34 ounces or 950g - easy to carry to your gigs - great for flying with luggage restrictions.
8. Professional instrument that delivers a consistent and musical tone, night after night.