With quick, easy setup and intuitive operation, the compact MA and PA series power amplifiers make it easier than ever to bring your commercial space to life.
he MA2120 and PA2120 meet the demands of a wide range of applications requiring higher power as well as more flexible DSP functionality and zone control.
Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D mixer amplifier (Lo-Z: 120W x2 @4Ω, 100W x2ch @3Ω/8Ω, Hi-Z: 120W x2ch or 200W x1ch, 70V/100V) equipped with 6 mic/line inputs, 2 stereo inputs and powerful DSP functions for high quality music playback and microphone use.
Please note: This is a pre-order item and has a longer than normal delivery time. For more information on this call 02 6685 7333.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (120W x2ch @4Ω or 100W x2ch @3Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (120W x2ch or 200W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- Flexible 6 mic/line inputs and 2 stereo inputs, with all 6 mic inputs featuring a 24V settings
- DSP functions for music playback and microphone use (Feedback Suppressor, Priority Ducker, Leveler, Compressor, Reverb & Echo)
- Bass and treble stereo source EQ with an enhancer function
- Output EQ for optimizing the sound of each Output channel
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speakers, as well as HPF and selectable LPF settings
- Capable of controlling sources and volumes seperately in two areas (Source/volume zoning)
- Service areas or zoning areas can be expanded by adding a PA2120
- Remote volume control and microphone on/off switching via optional DCP control panels (DCP4V4S, DCP1V4S, DCP4S, max 2 units)
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified by ENERGY STAR
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)