With quick, easy setup and intuitive operation, the compact MA and PA series power amplifiers make it easier than ever to bring your commercial space to life. The MA2030a and PA2030a are ideal audio solutions for retail stores, eateries, classrooms or public facilities like hospitals.
Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D mixer amplifier (Lo-Z: 30W x2ch, Hi-Z: 60W x1ch) equipped with 3 types of selectable stereo inputs, 2 mic inputs and powerful DSP functions for high quality music playback and microphone use.
Please note: This is a pre-order item and has a longer than normal delivery time. For more information on this call 02 6685 7333.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (30W @3Ω/4Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (60W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- Flexible 2 mic inputs and selectable 3 stereo inputs
- Advanced DSP functions for music playback and microphone use (Feedback Suppressor, Priority Ducker, Leveler)
- Bass and treble stereo source EQ with enhancer function
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker
- Built-in HPF
- Service zone can be expanded by adding a PA2030a
- Remote volume control and microphone on/off switching via the optional DCP control panels (DCP1V4S, 1 DCP panel per unit)
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)