Manufactured from all solid salvaged and rare Australian timbers the Tassie Devil is a work of art. Huge thumping sound and high quality finish, that’s what this little stompy is all about. Many small stomp boxes tend to move around during a performance. Despite the Tassie Devil petite proportions, it is very stable thanks to its stepped design and special non-slip feet.
Previously known as the Bigfoot stomp box range, Wild Dog stomp boxes have been handmade in and around Byron Bay, Australia since the year 2000. The manufacturers concept was to build not only the best stomper in the business with a big, deep sound, but one that was very portable and above all simple to use.
Each stomp box is hand made and tuned, these are a beast to behold and a styish addition to any stage or studio performance!
- Plugs into PA / AMP / MIXER – start with EQ flat
- Huge sound, Passive power, no batteries needed
- Solid figured Australian timber body
- Solid figured Australian timber tone cap
- Laser etched Wild Dog face plate
- Non slip rubber feet
- Neoprene protective sock
- Hand made in Australia
- Length 15cm – Width 10.5cm – Height 3.9cm
- Weight 0.6kg