Designed with an emphasis on analog, VOX’s MV50 Clean combines classic amplifier design with new and innovative production techniques to produce a miniature amplifier with truly monstrous sound. Boasting an incredible 50 watts of power, this one-pound package serves up serious guitar tone that’s reminiscent of your favorite old tube amps. With speaker & line/headphone outputs, the MV50 is perfect for the stage, at home, or in the studio for direct recording.
The ideal companion for the MV50, the BC108 is a compact, portable cabinet that is designed to enhance the low-frequency range to ensure rich, full guitar tone at any volume. The specially designed 8” speaker is mounted from the front, allowing for clearer tone and a wider dispersion of sound. While compact and lightweight, the BC108 still offers plenty of volume and is perfect for at-home practice.
- INPUT/OUTPUT JACKS: INPUT x 1, LINE/PHONES x 1, SPEAKER OUT x 1
- PREAMP: Nutube 6P1
- OUTPUT POWER ：Max 50W RMS@4Ω, 25W RMS@8Ω, 12.5W RMS@16Ω
- POWER SUPPLY: AC adapter DC19V
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION: 3.43A
- DIMENSIONS (W x D x H): 135mm x 100mm x 75mm/5.31” x 3.94” x 2.95”
- WEIGHT: 540g/1.19lbs.
- INCLUDED ITEMS: AC adapter