Prepare to be impressed with Kala's KA-8 eight-string tenor ukulele.
This great-sounding uke is part of Kala's Mahogany series, providing you with stunning looks and tone to match. One look at the KA-8's beautiful mahogany top, back, and sides, and you'll know this is one special uke.
The G- and C-strings are doubled with octaves, while the E- and A-strings are in unison. This gives you a similar effect as a 12-string guitar, with a richer, more lush sound than a standard four-string uke.
Equipped with a set of ultra-stable die-cast tuners and strung with premium Aquila Nylgut strings, there's no doubt this Kala KA-8 tenor ukulele was made to be played.
- A beautifully all-mahogany tenor ukulele that won't break the bank
- Mahogany top, back, and sides provide stunning good looks and warm and mellow sound
- G- and C-strings are doubled with octaves, E- and A-strings are in unison
- Comfortable 17"-scale tenor neck is great for a wide range of hand sizes
- Chrome die-cast tuning machines keep your tuning solid
- Aquila Nylgut strings provide exceptional tone throughout their extended lifespan