The three pickup heads in the Violinissimo Pro violin and viola pickup transmit a perfectly balanced violin sound. The two bigger pickup heads are wedged under each bridge foot - this position produces an extremely voluminous and smooth sound. The smaller pickup head is wedged into the bridge wingslot - this position adds to the sound's brilliance.
Unlike other violin pickups, the Violinissimo Pro violin pickup does not over-emphasize the high-end frequencies of the instrument. The pickup includes a 1/4 inch carpenter jack that clamps onto the bottom/side on the instrument. Note that this carpenter jack is too big for violas.
- Unique Three Pickup System
- Designed for Violins and Violas
- Passive System, No Batteries Required
- Includes Side-mounted 1/4" Carpenter Jack
- Please note: Violin not included.
- Impedance: High ohmic
- Length of the 3 Pickup connection wires: About 5"
- Jack (Standard model): RCA female
- Jack (Pro model): 1/4" carpenter jack
Bridge feet transducers:
Impedance: High ohmic
Bridge wing transducer:
Rectangular 1/2" x 5/16"