15W battery-powered guitar amplifier with iOS/USB interface
iRig Micro Amp is a compact, battery-powered amp that lets you do more. At 15W RMS, it’s louder than you’d expect and covers a range of tones, with 3 custom-voiced analog channels: clean, drive, and lead.
But iRig Micro Amp’s real magic comes from the included high-quality connection to your iPhone, iPad and Mac/PC. Jam through 10 amp and 26 stompbox models with the included AmpliTube CS app
, plus 9 amp and 10 stomp models from AmpliTube 4
A pint-sized powerhouse
iRig Micro Amp offers 15W power when plugged in, and 7.5W when running on 6 x AA batteries. Combined with a 4” custom-voiced speaker, it pumps out surprising volume at half the size of similarly-powered amps. So it’s perfect for everything from a bedroom or desktop, to jamming with friends or street busking.
It offers 3 analog channels: clean, drive and lead, with the rich, warm sound you’d expect from the tone gurus behind AmpliTube. You get low, mid and high tone controls, plus adjustable gain, to easily dial in nearly any sound.
Need more volume or a bigger speaker? iRig Micro Amp also offers a cabinet output, so it can keep up with a full drum kit for band practice. An aux input lets you connect any analog input, like an MP3 player, to jam along, and a headphone output is perfect for silent practice.
With its compact size and flexible options, iRig Micro Amp is the perfect option for your gig bag, to be able to practice, jam or perform anytime, anywhere.
- Compact battery-powered guitar amp
- 1 x 4” speaker for fuller sound
- 15W RMS, as loud as amps twice its size
- 3 analog channels: clean, drive, lead
- Low, mid & high EQ and gain controls
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Aux input to connect mp3 players
- Cabinet out connects to external speakers
- Connects to iPhone, iPad, and Mac/PC
- 24-bit, 96 kHz quality for professional sound
- Unlocks 10 amps & 26 stomps in AmpliTube CS for iOS
- Includes AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC for 9 amps, 10 stomps
- Use with all your favorite apps