Hiscox Pro-II Series Large Classical Guitar Case. Suitable for classical guitars up to 387mm wide. Our quality hardshell cases protect your musical instruments. They are tough, lightweight, thermally insulated and made in the UK. The choice of leading musicians worldwide. Our LiteFlite technology is what makes a Hiscox, a Hiscox.
- Unique Liteflite construction: Moulded impact-resistant A.B.S. plastic outer shell directly coupled with a high tech foam inner moulding
- Absorbs shocks, offers superb thermal insulation, and phenomenal structural rigidity
- Aluminium-Valance extends deep into the inner case behind the plastic shell where all the hardware is installed (handles, bolts, hinges, etc.), thereby substantially reducing the possibility to loosen the fittings
- Pro-II Specifications: Stronger outer shell for higher impact and puncture resistance, additional bolts, steel d rings to mount a strap
- Soft foam padding in the most important locations of the instrument for additional protection from impacts
- 3 Year Warranty
- Each case is handmade in the UK by our team, with a unique serial number that can be tracked back to point of origin