The Classic Vibe Stratocaster® '50s provides unmistakable '50s-era Fender® vibe and tone. A custom set of pickups cranks out authentic tone—clear and bright, with terrific sustain, even in crunch mode. Custom staggered pole pieces provide improved string-to-string volume balance for clearly defined tone.
Classic Alder Body
The Classic Vibe 50's Strat features a shapely body crafted from solid alder, Combining resilience with impressive attack to provide a crisp, bright, midrange burst of tone. The lightweight body is extremely comfortable, making the guitar perfect for use on stage for lengthy periods. The classic 2-tone sunburst finish cements your position in the spotlight, and adds to the vintage vibe of the guitar.
Vintage 50s Style
The Squier Stratocaster combines a vintage-tinted solid maple neck with a maple fingerboard for an incredibly smooth playing experience. 21 medium-jumbo frets and black dot position inlays complete the look of the neck, while the synthetic bone nut adds to the aesthetics while improving intonation. The headstock features chrome vintage-style machine heads to match the rest of the hardware, and is complimented perfectly by the aged white pickup covers, top hat controls, and white pickguard.
Custom Pickups Deliver Authentic Vintage Tones
The classic Fender tones are provided by the custom set of vintage-style single-coil pickups, delivering the classic vibe strat with its clear and bright sound. The pickups offer a fantastic amount of sustain, even in crunch mode, while the custom staggered pole pieces improves the string balance. There are 2 tone controls, master volume and a 5-way switch so you can get that perfect sound, whatever the style of music is that you play.
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 2-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Vintage-Style Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, 2 x Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009 to .042 Gauges)
- Case Included: No