Featuring a Solid Spruce Top and Fishman Electronics.
The Epiphone EL-00 PRO Acoustic/Electric guitar is a direct descendent of Epiphone’s original line of flattops going back to the golden age of acoustic guitars in the 1930s. The smaller "parlor" or "blues box" style acoustic guitar is favored by blues players of all eras for its compressed, woody tonal quality, short scale, and comfortable weight, which makes it ideal for fingerpicking or the bark of a bottleneck slide. Now featuring the Fishman® Sonitone™ soundhole preamp and Fishman® Sonicore™ pickup, the EL-00 PRO Acoustic/Electric can now plug-in and be heard on any size stage with first class acoustic/electric sound.
- Body Shape - Acoustic
- Body Material - Select Mahogany
- Top - Solid Spruce
- Back - Select Mahogany
- Side - Select Mahogany
- Material - Mahogany
- Profile - SlimTaper™ D
- Scale Length - 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material - Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Number Of Frets - 19
- Frets - Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width - 1.68" / 42.67mm
- Inlays - Pearloid Dot
- Joint - Glued-in
- Finish - Nickel
- Tuner Plating - Nickel
- Bridge - Indian Laurel
- Tuning Machines - Grover® Rotomatic® with mini buttons 14:1
- Pickguard - Imitation Tortoise with metal E
- TrussRod - Adjustable
- Under Saddle Pickup - Fishman® Sonicore™
- Controls - Fishman® Sonitone™ Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone controls
- Output Jack - 1/4"
- Preamp - Fishman® Sonitone™