After the popularity of the Student II cello in classrooms and student concert halls throughout Australia feedback told us that there was also a demand for a similar instrument using more attractive tone woods with some flame and presented in a hard case. We listened to the market and assembled what became our most popular cello outfit – the Student Plus II.
The TG cello case perfectly suited students who already carried enough to school so the addition of a case with in-built wheels, lightweight construction, fitted with a tough wearing fabric and a pocket for music notation proved ideal for the young budding cellist on the go!
*Price Includes a Professional Setup and Padded Gig Bag - Please allow a week for setup
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back, Neck & Sides: Solid Maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Pegs: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Lightweight with inbuilt fine tuners
- Endpin: Yes, height adjustable screw
- Bridge: Maple
- Strings: Factory (standard factory strings)
- Grade: Beginner
- Varnish: Nitro - Antique
- Pattern: Stradivari
- String Adjusters: Yes, inbuilt in tailpiece
- Outfit: Yes, 10mm padded gig bag (worth $80)
- Included: FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and horsehair.
- Made in Country: China