Introducing the next step up in the Enrico violin range – The Student Extra. Tighter grained spruce, maple back and sides with extra flame and a better grade of ebony fingerboard results in a brighter sounding instrument that sets a beginner up to excel.
Find out why more teachers and luthiers are recommending the Enrico Student Extra violin as the preferred outfit to launch your journey into orchestral strings. The outfit comes in a spacious ESE case with extra room for a shoulder rest and other accessories too!
*All Violins include a case and a professional setup. Please allow a week for the instrument setup.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back, Neck & Sides: Maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Pegs: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Lightweight with inbuilt fine tuners
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Bridge: German - cut and fitted
- Strings: Factory (standard factory strings)
- Grade: Basic. High flame.
- Varnish: Matte Brown Finish
- Pattern: Stradivari
- String Adjusters: Yes, inbuilt in tailpiece
- Outfit: Yes, in L/W Enrico shaped hard case
- Included: FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and horsehair.