At the top of the Enrico Viola range sits the Enrico Custom. More than a decade of close work between retailers, luthiers and the Factory has culminated in a Custom model worthy of the advanced beginner or intermediate player.
Aside from the highly flamed maple and tight grained spruce top it’s the small details that make the Enrico Custom stand out – the lightly antiqued high quality varnish, the flamed maple neck with carefully carved pegbox and the heart-shaped pegs.
The outfit is completed with the ever popular TG lightweight case that includes a built-in hygrometer so you can monitor humidity and protect your investment for years to come.
*Case and full setup is included in the price. Please allow 1 week for instrument setup.
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back, Neck & Sides: Solid Maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Pegs: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Lightweight with inbuilt fine tuners
- Chinrest: Ebony
- Bridge: Upgraded Bridge
- Strings: Factory
- Grade: Mid. High flame.
- Varnish: Matt brown finish
- Pattern: Stradivari
- String Adjusters: Yes, inbuilt in tailpiece
- Outfit: Yes, in L/W shaped hard case
- Included: FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and horsehair. Rosin
- Country: China