As Cort’s homage to the great vintage acoustic guitars, the Earth Series represents the look, sound, feel and playability of those fine instruments with uncompromising quality and excellent value. Ideal for both flatpicking and fingerstyle players, Earth-Grand acoustic guitar features time-tested classic materials like solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides.
Solid sitka spruce top. Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles. Mahogany back & sides. Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
Open pore finish. Not only does the open pore finish enhance the resonance of the woods but it also reduces the weight of the guitar for improved playability. The Cort Earth Grand comes standard with a gig-bag.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail neck joint
- BODY: Dreadnought Body
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm (1 11/16")
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES: African Mahogany(Okoume)
- NECK: Mahogany(Palaquium)
- FRETBOARD: Ovangkol
- FRETS: 20 Frets
- SCALE: 643mm (25.3")
- INLAY: Small dot inlay
- ROSETTE: Red Pearl Acryl Rosette
- BRIDGE: Ovangkol
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- ADDITIONAL: Gig-bag Included