Cole Clark Fat Lady 2 Redwood Acoustic Guitar – Redwood Top with Australian Blackwood Back and Sides. Hand made in Australia by Cole Clark.
The solid redwood top on this Cole Clark FL2EC gives the guitar a nice warm tone acoustically when paired with the solid blackwood back and sides. The 3 way pickup system designed by Cole Clark gives the guitar an amazing tone when amplified.
Note: Photos of actual guitar.
- All solid timber cutaway dreadnought with internally carved top and back
- Cole Clark 3-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Australian grown American Redwood
- Back and sides: Australian Blackwood
- Inlaid timber binding, purfling and mosaic rosette
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean/Satin Box
- Inlays: Snowflake
- Machine Heads: Grover gold
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir – Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick Guard supplied in case
- NOT for percussive playing