Byron Music Festival Youth Stage 2022
- Artists selected + Showcase on sale
Byron Music Festival and Byron Youth Service have teamed up to provide an exciting and potentially career defining opportunity for four local artists from the Northern Rivers youth community.
BMF Youth Stage is a two-month music mentoring program developed by Byron Music Festival and Byron Youth Service to encourage creation of new works by emerging artists between 12-24 years.
Four artists have been selected to work alongside four of our region’s most renowned and successful musicians including Kyle Lionhart, Hayley Mary, Simon ‘Groove Terminator’ Lawicki, and Pat Davern (Grinspoon).
The selected artists are:
- Singer/songwriter Kaliya Lee (22)
- Indie rock band Ratmongers (Karlin O’Halloran,17, Briana Foster,18, Liam Groves, 20)
- Hip-hop artist Bodhi Dey AKA ANEMOI (19)
- Rock band Concrete Gold (Cameron Lockwood, 20, Harry Ivers, 20, Oberon Forest, 21, Cailen Borthwick, 21).
The finished product will be revealed at the culminating showcase event on Saturday 15 October at the YAC where the artists will perform their original songs and share the stage with guest performers Kyle Lionhart, Bunny Racket, and PJ Sheek.
Tickets for Byron Music Festival Youth Stage 2022 are $20 GA / $10 youth / Free for children under 12 and on sale now at https://events.humanitix.com/bmf-youth-stage-2022